1.06 Acres in East Arizona. Peace and privacy!
Claim it for only $150 down.
Petrified Forest Estates Property
Your opportunity to own land near Petrified Forest National Park and less than 30 minutes from the Painted Desert Visitors Center!
Combine that with a tiny-home friendly community, and this is the perfect set up for your comfortable, quiet, beautiful and socially-distant slice of heaven.
Located in Petrified Forest Estates, the property is only 30 minutes east of downtown Holbrook, less than 2 hours east of Flagstaff, less than 90 minutes west of Gallup, NM, and less than 90 minutes north of Show Low, AZ.
This property is only minutes from the park with the beautiful Petrified Forest National Park, which contains the largest petrified forest on earth. Also nearby is the spectacular Painted Desert, Blue Hills, and Window Rock, not to mention fascinating archaeological history. Despite being the desert, Apache county also features numerous fishing lakes and a ski resort!
Here are some of the benefits of owning land in Apache County:
- No city stress: Enjoy the peace and quiet of living far away from any major cities. You’ll never have to worry about traffic, noise, or pollution.
- No neighbors: Have all the privacy and space you need on your own piece of land. You can build your dream home or cabin, or just park your RV or tent.
- Beautiful scenery: Experience the stunning beauty of the Southwest, from the Petrified Forest National Park to the Painted Desert. You’ll be amazed by the colorful rock formations, ancient fossils, and diverse wildlife.
- Historical and cultural attractions: Explore the rich history and culture of Apache County, from Native American sites to Route 66. You’ll learn about the fascinating past and present of this region.
- Endless outdoor activities: Have fun with hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and more in Apache County. You’ll never run out of things to do and see in this outdoor paradise.
Plus, owning land in Apache County is affordable and easy. The cost of living is low, the climate is mild year-round, and the people are friendly and welcoming. You can own your land for as little as $150 down!
But hurry, this offer won’t last long. There are only a few parcels left in this amazing location. Don’t miss this opportunity to start living the dream in Apache County!
Contact us today to learn more about owning land in Apache County. Click here to claim your land now!
The following list is a sample of destinations and driving distance from this property:
- Petrified Forest National Park Land – minutes away!
- Painted Desert – 14 miles
- DoBell Ranch – 24 miles
- Downtown Holbrook – 27 miles
- Rock Art Canyon Ranch – 50 miles
- White Mountain Lake – 71 miles
- Apache Sitgreaves National Forest – 74 miles
- Meteor Crater – 85 miles
- Lyman Lake State Park – 95 miles
- Sunrise Park Ski Resort – 115 miles
- Flagstaff – 116 miles
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check – Zero Interest
Feel free to visit the property any time, no need to set up an appointment, this property has no address, the directions can be found in the google map link click here.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $3,999.00, or you can also finance the property.
- $399 investment today when you click orange “Reserve Your Land Now” button below (Includes $150 Down & $249 Doc Fee)
- $109 per month for 48 months (plus $15/month Note Maintenance Fee and $1.10/month prorated property taxes $1.10)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For only an easy $399, then $109/month for 48 months, you can own this property – one of the best deals in the area!
1.06 Acres in Apache County, AZ – Petrified Forest Estates – Property Details:
- Property Address: County Road N7902, Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Parcel ID: 211-35-090
- Subdivision: Petrified Forest Estates
- Legal Description: Subdivision: PETRIFIED FOREST ESTATES UNIT 4 Lot: 90 Section: 30 Township: 19N Range: 24E
- TRS: T-19N, R-24E, S-30
- Size: 1.06 Acres
- Access: Country Road N7902
- Road Surface: Dirt
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Property Taxes Estimate: $15 per year
- Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 35°1’16.37″N,109°49’45.09″W || what3words: pest.hotspot.gradients
- NW GPS: 35°1’17.85″N,109°49’46.04″W
- NE GPS: 35°1’17.86″N,109°49’44.21″W
- SE GPS: 35°1’14.91″N,109°49’45.99″W
- SW GPS: 35°1’14.91″N,109°49’44.18″W
- Low: 5573 ft
- High: 5583 ft
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Closest Major Cities: Winslow, Holbrook, Gallup
- Zoning: Agriculture General
- Property Use Code: 02.R
- What can be built: House
- What can you do: Reside
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed with an RV for up to 14 days, if longer than 30 days, a septic system must be installed.
- RVs/Notes: You can have an RV but if you live in it longer than 30 days, it needs to be hooked to a septic system.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile homes are not allowed but manufactured homes are. Age is restricted to 15 years or newer without an approved conditional use permit. A building permit is required.
- Water: Well or cistern. Contact Health Department at 928-337-7607
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic. Contact Health Department at 928-337-7607
- Electric: Solar or Contact Navopache Electric at 928-337-4414
- Gas: Use propane tanks.
- Waste: Contact Waste Management at (800) 796-9696
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.