Imagine living in the heart of New Mexico, where you can enjoy the best of both worlds: easy access to major highways and small town charm. This is Estancia Ranchettes, a rural land 1 acre where you can relax and enjoy the country life in complete privacy and tranquility.
You have legal access to your lot through road or easements, so you don’t have to worry about being landlocked. This is a legally recorded subdivision, so you can be sure of your investment. Estancia Ranchettes is the perfect place to build your dream home or getaway!
Do you dream of owning a piece of land in the heart of New Mexico, where you can escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the peace and quiet of the desert? If so, you’ll love Estancia Ranchettes, a rural land 1 acre with stunning views of the Manzano Mountains and no neighbors or HOA to bother you.
Estancia Ranchettes is located just south of HWY 40 and northeast of the town of McIntosh, a quaint community with all the amenities you need. You’ll be less than an hour away from Albuquerque and Santa Fe, where you can find endless entertainment, culture, and events. But you’ll also have your own oasis in the desert, where you can relax and enjoy the country life.
Torrance County, NM is a paradise for nature lovers, with gently-rolling grassland, seasonal lakes, and wilderness areas. You can hike, fish, hunt, or just admire the scenery. The Manzano Mountains offer spectacular views and trails for all levels of adventurers. You’ll never run out of things to do and see in this area.
You have the freedom to build or not build whatever you want on your lot. Whether you prefer a site built, manufactured or mobile home, you can make it happen here. You can also camp or park your RV for up to 3 months with a permit. This is a legally recorded subdivision, so you have guaranteed legal access to your lot and a secure investment.
Estancia Ranchettes is a rare opportunity to own a piece of land in New Mexico at an affordable price. Don’t miss this chance to make your dreams come true. Contact us today and find out how you can get started!
Enjoy the Convenience and Variety of Route 66 from This Property:
- Only 51 miles east of Albuquerque and 4 miles south of I-40
- Experience the culture and history of Santa Fe, just 63 miles north
- Discover the ancient Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument, 55 miles southwest
- Hike the scenic trails of the 36,000 acre Manzano Wilderness, 60 miles away
- Hunt for diverse wildlife in the area
- Witness the spectacular Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque every October
- Drive along the iconic Route 66 and explore its attractions
- Go on an off-road adventure with a Jeep Tour
- Ski or snowboard on the slopes of Santa Fe
- Shop for everything you need in Albuquerque (Target, Home Depot, etc)
- Fly in and out easily from Albuquerque International or Santa Fe Regional airports
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check
Feel free to visit the property any time, no need to set up an appointment, this property has no address, the directions can be found in the google map link click here.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $3,999.00, or you can also finance the property.
- $348 investment today when you click orange “Reserve Your Land Now” button below (Includes $99 Down & $249 Doc Fee)
- $99 per month for 48 months (plus $15/month Note Maintenance Fee and $1.10/month prorated property taxes $1.10)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For only an easy $348, then $99/month for 48 months, you can own this property – one of the best deals in the area!
Torrance County – Estancia Ranchettes – Property Details
- Subdivision: ESTANCIA RANCHETTES
- Parcel ID: 1-057-050-056-227-000-000
- Size: 1.00 Acre (43560.000 Square Feet)
- Annual Property Taxes (estimate): $8.26
- Legal Description: ESTANCIA RANCHETTES Lot: 20 Block: 6 Tract: 4 ESTANCIA RANCHETTES BLOCK 6 LOT 20 UNIT 4
- TRS: T-9N, R-10E, S-28
- Access: Unnamed dirt road. Closest named road to the property is Hacienda Rd
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Elevation: Low: 6345 ft. / High: 6347 ft0
- Access: Fronting an unnamed dirt road. Closest named road to the property is Hacienda Rd. S MORIARTY, NM 87035
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 34°58’28.81″N,105°53’21.28″W || what3words: newest.negates.architecture
- NW GPS: 34°58’29.92″N,105°53’22.31″W
- NE GPS: 34°58’29.92″N,105°53’20.23″W
- SE GPS: 34°58’27.71″N,105°53’20.26″W
- SW GPS: 34°58’27.71″N,105°53’22.33″W
- Closest Highways: US HWY-40, RT-41
- Closest Major Cities: Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Los Lunas
- Nearby Attractions: Tinkertown Museum, Wildlife West Nature Park, Turquoise Museum, Sandia Peak Tramway, #AbqTours – History & GHOST Tours of Old Town, Cliff’s Amusement Park.
- Zoning: Vacant – Single Family Residential (PL4 – PREPLATTED LANDS DISTRICT) Contact Torrance County, NM Planning and Zoning Office at Phone: (505) 544-4390 for more info.
- What Can Be Built: House
- What Can You Do On/Near Property: Reside, Raise Animals, Farm
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed 7 to 14 days
- RVs/Notes: RVs are acceptable for ninety days at a time or six months with a building permit.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile Homes are allowed but you would have to get permission from the county.
- Water: Build a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Septic.
- Electric: Wind and solar energy. Central New Mexico Electric Co-op (505) 832-4483
- Gas: No gas lines. Propane gas or petroleum gas.
- Waste: The county waste management team will collect two times aweek.
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.