Make this fall unforgettable by securing a piece of this stunning land and enjoying its wonders for years to come. Navajo County offers a rare combination of beauty, freedom, and opportunity.
This is your opportunity to own 1.25 acres of pristine land nestled in a breathtaking natural landscape. Picture yourself surrounded by panoramic mountain views, breathtaking sunsets, and the endless adventures.
Owning your own land is one of the best investments you can make.
- It gives you security, stability, and equity.
- It also gives you the opportunity to live off the grid, which means more independence, self-reliance, and sustainability.
But land is not cheap, and finding a good deal is not easy.
That’s why this offer is so amazing. Plus, you have guaranteed legal access to your lot through road or easements. No parcel is landlocked, so you can enjoy your freedom and space.
For only $109/month, you can own your own 1.25 acre lot in Navajo County, Arizona.
This lot is perfect for living off the grid, with no neighbors, no utilities, and no restrictions.
1.25 acre lot in Navajo County, Arizona, near Holbrook.
Owner financing available with a low down payment and monthly installments of $109 for 36 months.
The property is located in the Painted Desert, close to the Petrified Forest National Park and other attractions.
The land is suitable for camping, outdoor activities, and off-grid living.
Great opportunity to invest in a valuable asset – land – and enjoy nature & adventure.
Arizona Rancho #123 Lot 34 – 1.25 Acres Vacant Off-Grid Land
When you choose this 1.25 acre parcel, you can get away from the city life and enjoy relaxing days and endless sunlight.
You will have plenty of wide-open spaces to camp on your lot, barbecue and enjoy outdoor activities!
And don’t forget to check out Little Painted Desert County Park as well as the Meteor Crater National Landmark.
This lot has everything you need to live your off grid adventure.
Celebrate your independence by owning land that will last forever.
This 1.25 acre is a freedom deal with unlimited potential…
Located in a serene and secluded area, perfect for your independence and happiness.
You will never run out of fun and excitement on your land in Navajo County. You can camp, hike, bike, fish, and more in the area and relax on your own spacious property.
And when you want to explore more, you can visit the amazing attractions nearby, such as the Petrified Forest National Park, the Painted Desert, and the Meteor Crater. This is the perfect place to enjoy nature and adventure at its finest.
If you are looking for a place to ride your ATV or dirt bike, you will love this land in Navajo County. You can enjoy the vast and beautiful desert landscape on your own property. This is your chance to invest in a land that offers endless freedom and value.
This land is your frontier, and your dreams are your guide. Don’t let them get lost and forgotten. Follow them to your destiny here.
This 1.25 acre property near Holbrook is the perfect place for anyone who loves freedom and solitude. You can enjoy the peace and beauty of nature on your own land, far from the chaos and pressure of the city and the cookie-cutter homes of the suburbs. This is your land.
Grab this deal and enjoy the freedom you deserve.
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check – No Interest
If you want to see the lot, please feel free to visit the property, check out the parcel, and experience the wide-open landscapes of the area.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $2,999, or you can also finance the property.
- $348 Down (Includes $99 Down Payment and $249 Doc Fee)
- $109 per month for 36 months (plus $15/month Note Maintenance Fee and $1.10/month prorated property taxes)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For only an easy $348, then $109/month for 36 months, you can own this property.
Easy access off Route 66, here’s a sample of destinations/services and approximate driving time/distance from this property:
- Holbrook – 39 mins – 22.5 miles
- Snowflake – 1 hr 6 mins – 50.0 miles
- Nichols Sportsman – 38 mins – 20.8 miles
- Future Tire – 37 mins – 20.1 miles
- Arizona Pawnman – 39 mins – 22.3 miles
- Knife City Outlet – 32 mins – 14.3 miles
- Petrified Wood Direct – 38 mins – 22.1 miles
- Petrified Forest KOA Journey – 39 mins – 20.9 miles
- Uranium Springs – 10 mins – 2.8 miles
- The Corral – 38 mins – 22.2 miles
- Bojos Grill & Sports Club – 1 hr 7 mins – 54.5 miles
- The Hopi Travel Plaza – 35 mins – 16.3 miles
Holbrook, AZ offers some basic services including plenty of gas and service stations, grocery stores, motels, and fast food. Note: The Hopi Travel Plaza offers showers for $5.00
- Hopi Travel Plaza – I 40 Exit 292 Holbrook AZ (928) 524-6243
- Farr Service & A&W – Gas, Propane, A&W food, mini mart, 101 W. Hopi Dr. Holbrook AZ (928) 524-2841 (Closed Sundays)
- Maverick – Gas Station, Mini mart 1301 Navajo Blvd Holbrook AZ (928)524-9310
- Wigwam Motel – 811 W. Hopi Dr Holbrook AZ (928) 524-3048
- El Rancho Restraunt & Motel – 867 Navajo Blvd Holbrook AZ (928)524-3332
- Safeway – 702 W Hopi Dr Holbrook AZ (928) 524-3313
Navajo County – Arizona Rancho – Property Details:
- Property Address: Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Parcel ID: 105-66-034
- Subdivision: ARIZONA RANCHO #123/N/A/34
- Legal Description: ARIZONA RANCHO #123 LOT 34
- TRS: T19N R22E S14
- Size: 1.25 Acres
- Access: Access road is Shovelhead St, a dirt road.
- Road Maintenance: County
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Property Taxes (estimate): $15 per year
- Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 35° 3’9.75″N, 109°58’19.96″W
- NW GPS: 35° 3’11.37″N, 109°58’20.93″W
- NE GPS: 35° 3’11.33″N, 109°58’18.92″W
- SE GPS: 35° 3’8.10″N, 109°58’18.92″W
- SW GPS: 35° 3’8.12″N, 109°58’20.93″W
- Low: 5669 ft.
- High: 5670 ft.
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Closest Major Cities: Holbrook, Winslow, Snowflake, Show Low, Flagstaff
- Nearby Attractions: Petrified Forest National Park, Agate Bridge, Rainbow Forest Museum, Navajo County Historical Society, Meteor Crater Natural Landmark, Little Painted Desert County Park
- Zoning: Agricultural General – SINGLE-FAMILY
- Property Use Code (Primary Zoning): A-General
- Offset Left: 10
- Offset Right: 10
- Offset Front: 20
- Offset Rear: 20
- What Can You Build: House, Agriculture, Barn
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed. Allowed for 30 days once per year. You have to use all 30 days at once, meaning you cannot leave and return weeks or days after.
- RVs/Notes: RVs are allowed for camping up to 30 days once per year while camping. However, you cannot live in an RV or mobile home. While building, you can receive an RV permit that is valid up to a year.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile homes on wheels are not allowed but, manufactured homes are allowed.
- Water: You can dig a well or contact Arizona of Water Resources (new.azwater.gov) you’ll need a Well Share agreement if a well is nearby. Contact (602) 771-8500.
- Sewer/Septic: Septic. If none is on the property, you have to build one. You’d need a perk test and an Arizona Licensed Contractor to install that septic.
- Electric: Use solar or wind towers or contact APS or Navopajo Electric at (928) 368-5118
- Gas: Use propane tanks.
- Waste: None in the region. You would have to haul it or obtain a burn permit online.
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.