Hey there land seeker, your search ends here!
Arizona Rancho #36 Lot 81 – Raw Land – Property for Your Dreams
This 1.25 acre comes at an unbelievably low price with unlimited possibilities to unfold.
Located in a secluded tranquil, area perfect for your peace of mind.
A life of luxury in paradise comes with inﬁnite activities to keep you entertained. Creating your ideal home in the outback is just the tip of the iceberg. If you love adventure then even better! You will have plenty of wide-open spaces to camp on your lot and enjoy outdoor activities! Sounds awesome, doesn’t it? But that’s not all, you should really get a load off at the nearby attractions here in Navajo County.
Suitable for ATV riding and dirt biking this area in Arizona would surely do you some good. It’s time to invest in the expansive desert of Navajo County! It’s time to realize your dreams and act on the possibilities. No dream is too big to accomplish here.
When you want to have a little road trip with the family check out the nearby attractions that are guaranteed to wow your mind. Become amazed when you visit the beautiful Whitewall Springs. Watch nature’s splendor from an elevation of approximately 6,312 feet above sea level! Exciting right? And don’t forget to check out Little Painted Desert County Park as well as the Meteor Crater National Landmark. Take photos for lasting memories, because lifetime experiences deserve lifetime documenting…
Complete privacy and freedom come with this 1.25 Acre property near Holbrook, perfect for anyone who wants to stay away from the noise of the city. The painted desert nearby so that you can explore it every weekend.
Cherished for its roadside Americana charm, Holbrook sits within the Painted Desert, a remarkable area of rocky badlands that stretches from the Grand Canyon to the Navajo Nation. It’s one of Arizona’s most dazzling and lonesome landscapes, with layered bands that change color seemingly every hour.
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check
If you want to see the lot, please feel free to visit the property, check out the parcel, and experience the wide-open landscapes of the area.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $2,475.00, or you can also finance the property.
- $348 Down (Includes $99 Down Payment and $249 Doc Fee)
- $99 per month for 24 months (Does NOT Includes estimate taxes and note servicing fee)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For only an easy $348, then $99/month for 24 months, you can own this property – one of the best deals in the area!
Easy access off Route 66, here’s a sample of destinations/services and approximate driving time/distance from this property:
- Holbrook – 15 mins – 10 miles
- Snowflake – 40 mins – 38.0 miles
- Nichols Sportsman – 13 mins – 8 miles
- Future Tire – 12 mins – 7 miles
- Arizona Pawnman – 14 mins – 10 miles
- Knife City Outlet – 6 mins – 2 miles
- Petrified Wood Direct – 13 mins – 10 miles
- Chucks Cabin – 20 mins – 6 miles
- Uranium Springs – 34 mins – 10 miles
- Holbrook Country Club – 19 mins – 12 miles
- The Corral – 13 mins – 10 miles
- Bojos Grill & Sports Club – 42 mins – 42 miles
Navajo County – Arizona Rancho – Property Details:
- Property Address: Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Parcel ID: 105-27-230
- Subdivision: ARIZ RANCHO #36/N/A/81
- Legal Description: ARIZ RANCHO #36 LOT 81
- Size: 1.25 Acres
- Access: Closest access road is an unnamed dirt road.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Property Taxes (estimate): $15 per year
- Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 34°58’38.52″N, 110° 0’23.86″W
- NW GPS: 34°58’40.13″N, 110° 0’24.86″W
- NE GPS: 34°58’40.14″N, 110° 0’22.90″W
- SE GPS: 34°58’36.85″N, 110° 0’22.89″W
- SW GPS: 34°58’36.86″N, 110° 0’24.83″W
- Low: 5244 ft.
- High: 5262 ft.
- Terrain: Flat, Desert
- Closest Major Cities: Holbrook, Winslow, Snowflake, Show Low, Flagstaff
- Nearby Attractions: Petrified Forest National Park, Agate Bridge, Rainbow Forest Museum, Navajo County Historical Society, Meteor Crater Natural Landmark, Little Painted Desert County Park
- Zoning: Agricultural General- SINGLE-FAMILY
- Property Use Code: A-General
- What Can You Build: House, Agriculture, Barn
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed. Allowed for 30 days once per year. You have to use all 30 days at once, meaning you cannot leave and return weeks or days after.
- RVs/Notes: RVs are allowed for camping up to 30 days once per year while camping. However, you cannot live in an RV or mobile home. While building, you can receive an RV permit that is valid up to a year.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile homes on wheels are not allowed but, manufactured homes are allowed.
- Water: You can dig a well or contact Arizona of Water Resources (new.azwater.gov) you’ll need a Well Share agreement if a well is nearby. Contact (602)-771-8500.
- Sewer/Septic: Septic. If none is on the property, you have to build one. You’d need a perk test and an Arizona Licensed Contractor to install that septic.
- Electric: Solar or Contact Navopache Electric at 928-368-5118.
- Gas: Use propane tanks.
- Waste: None in the region. You would have to haul it or obtain a burn permit online (https://www.navajocountyaz.gov/Departments/Emergency-Management-and-Preparedness/Open-Burning-Permit)
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.