1.09 Acres in East Arizona. Peace and privacy!
Claim it for only $99 down.
Petrified Forest Estates Property
Your opportunity to own land near a national park – only 450 feet from the border of Petrified Forest National Park and less than 30 minutes from the Painted Desert Visitors Center!
Combine that with a tiny-home friendly community, and this is the perfect set up for your comfortable, quiet, beautiful and socially-distant slice of heaven.
Located in Petrified Forest Estates, the property is only 30 minutes east of downtown Holbrook, less than 2 hours east of Flagstaff, less than 90 minutes west of Gallup, NM, and less than 90 minutes north of Show Low, AZ.
This property is only 450 feet from the border with the beautiful Petrified Forest National Park, which contains the largest petrified forest on earth. Also nearby is the spectacular Painted Desert, Blue Hills, and Window Rock, not to mention fascinating archaeological history. Despite being the desert, Apache county also features numerous fishing lakes and a ski resort!
The following list is a sample of destinations and driving distance from this property:
- Petrified Forest National Park Land – 450 feet!
- Painted Desert – 14 miles
- DoBell Ranch – 24 miles
- Downtown Holbrook – 27 miles
- Rock Art Canyon Ranch – 50 miles
- White Mountain Lake – 71 miles
- Apache Sitgreaves National Forest – 74 miles
- Meteor Crater – 85 miles
- Lyman Lake State Park – 95 miles
- Sunrise Park Ski Resort – 115 miles
- Flagstaff – 116 miles
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check – Feb Special No Doc Fee
Lots are routinely selling for $5200 or more, but we don’t want you to overpay. In fact we’re offering one of the best deals in the area.
If you don’t like this lot, subscribe to our email list so you will get updated as new lands become available.
If you want to see the lot, please feel free to visit the property, check out the parcel, and experience the area.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $2,970.00, or you can also finance the property.
- $99 Down (a̶n̶d̶ ̶$̶2̶4̶9̶ ̶D̶o̶c̶ ̶F̶e̶e̶ we’re running a special with Landmodo, so when you buy for the month of February there is no doc fee)
- $99 per month for 30 months (Does NOT Includes estimate taxes and note servicing fee)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Start Using Today
- Full Ownership in 30 Months
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Own this lot with ̶$̶3̶4̶8̶ ̶ $99 down then $99/month for 30 months.
Apache County – Petrified Forest Estates – Property Details:
- Property Address: Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Parcel ID: 211-xx-xxx
- Subdivision: Petrified Forest Estates
- Legal Description: LOT:166 UNIT:2 SUBDIVISION PETRIFIED FOREST ESTATES UNIT 2 LOT 166 AMENDED MAP REF:PM 211-25
- Size: 1.09 Acres
- Access: Dirt road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Property Taxes: $8 per year
- Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 34°59’30.83″N,109°48’34.50″W
- NW GPS: 34°59’32.30″N,109°48’35.47″W
- NE GPS: 34°59’32.30″N,109°48’33.55″W
- SE GPS: 34°59’29.36″N, 109°48’33.53″W
- SW GPS: 34°59’29.37″N,109°48’35.45″W
- Low: 5423 ft.
- High: 5426 ft
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Closest Major Cities: Winslow, Holbrook, Gallup
- Zoning: Vacant-Residential Land
- Property Use Code: 0013
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed.
- RVs/Notes: RVs are allowed.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile homes are allowed. Age is restricted to 15 years ornewer without an approved conditional use permit. A building permit is required.
- Water: Well or cistern. Contact Health Department at 928-337-7607
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic. Contact Health Department at 928-337-7607
- Electric: Solar or Contact Navopache Electric at 928-337-4414
- Gas: Use propane tanks.
- Waste: Contact Waste Management at (800) 796-9696
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.