This property is situated in the heart of New Mexico. With access to both major highways and small town amenities, this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the country life. Welcome to Estancia Ranchettes, a rural land 1 acre offering complete privacy and tranquility.
This is a legally recorded subdivision so you have guaranteed legal access to lots through road or easements, so no parcel is landlocked.
Wide open spaces, no neighbors, no HOA, and a view of the Manzano Mountains in the distance: The literal English translation of the Spanish word estancia is stay. That couldn’t be more appropriate, because that’s exactly what you’ll want to do when you get to your acre of bliss in the desert terrain. Estancia is a quiet desert community in the heart of New Mexico. This property in Torrance County is located just south of HWY 40 and Northeast of the town of McIntosh.
At just under an hour’s drive to Albuquerque, the surrounding area has plenty to offer.
Enjoy easy access to all the entertainment, sporting events, nightlife, events and culture that Albuquerque and Santa Fe have to offer while still giving you a rural, quiet, and affordable place to call your own.
The landscape of Torrance County, NM is primarily gently-rolling grassland ranging from 6000 to 6200 feet in elevation. The Manzano Mountains rise to 10,098 feet on the western edge of the county and provide beautiful views and plenty of nature activities.
The area offers hunting, fishing, hiking, and pretty much any outdoor activities you could desire. You can hike through the Manzano Wilderness area and revel in the highest part of the Manzano Mountains and other notable geographic features like a series of playas and seasonal lakes centering on Laguna del Perro southeast of Estancia.
While you can’t hunt on your land (it’s a residential community) there are plenty of places for the avid hunter in the area. Look for bighorn sheep in the Peloncillo Mountains or Montezuma quail in the open woodlands. Just be sure to check what licenses you may need for each season, and where you can hunt for what.
You have options when it comes to what to build or not on your lot. Since it’s a residential neighborhood, site built, manufactured or mobile homes are all allowed.
You can camp with restrictions and RV’s are allowed for up to 3 months with a permit from the planning and zoning department. Whatever you decide, you’ll wake up to breathtaking views every morning and end the days with gorgeous sunsets each night.
Easy access off Route 66, here’s a sample of destinations/services and driving distance from this property:
- 51 miles East of Albuquerque and 4 miles South of I-40
- Day trip 63 miles North to Santa Fe
- Visit the Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument to see a glimpse of a unique time in history. A time entrenched with cultural borrowing, conflict, and struggles (55 miles southwest)
- Explore the trails of the 36,000 acre Manzano Wilderness (60 miles away)
- Hunt a diverse wildlife in the area
- Make plans to visit Albuquerque for the 9 day Balloon Fiesta each October
- Take a drive on iconic Route 66
- Go on a Jeep Tour off-road adventure
- Jump on the slopes in Santa Fe for snowboarding and skiing
- Get your big shopping done in Albuquerque (Target, Home Depot, etc)
- Fly in and fly out of either Albuquerque international or Santa Fe regional airports
Owner Financing Available – No Credit Check
If you want to see the lot, please feel free to visit them.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $4,851.00, or you can also finance the property.
- $348 investment today when you click orange “Reserve Your Land Now” button below (Includes $99 Down & $249 Doc Fee)
- $99 per month for 48 months (plus $15/month Note Maintenance Fee and $1.10/month prorated property taxes $1.10)
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For only an easy $348, then $99/month for 48 months, you can own this property – one of the best deals in the area!
Torrance County – Estancia Ranchettes – Property Details
- Subdivision: ESTANCIA RANCHETTES/8/23
- Parcel ID: 1-057-050-373-120-000-000
- Size: 1.00 Acre (43560.000 Square Feet)
- Annual Property Taxes (estimate): $8.26
- Legal Description: Subd: ESTANCIA RANCHETTES Lot: 23 Block: 8 Tract: 5 ESTANCIA RANCHETTES BLOCK 8 LOT 23 UNIT 5
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Access: Unnamed dirt road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- GPS Coordinates:
- GPS Center: 34°58’18.70″N, 105°52’43.63″W
- NW GPS: 34°58’19.85″N, 105°52’44.67″W
- NE GPS: 34°58’19.85″N, 105°52’42.61″W
- SE GPS: 34°58’17.49″N, 105°52’42.62″W
- SW GPS: 34°58’17.49″N, 105°52’44.65″W
- Closest Highways: US HWY-40, RT-41
- Closest Major Cities: Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Los Lunas
- Nearby Attractions: Tinkertown Museum, Wildlife West Nature Park, Turquoise Museum, Sandia Peak Tramway, #AbqTours – History & GHOST Tours of Old Town, Cliff’s Amusement Park.
- Zoning: Vacant – Single Family Residential. Contact Torrance County, NM Planning and Zoning Office at Phone: (505) 544-4390 for more info.
- What Can Be Built: House
- What Can You Do On/Near Property: Reside
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed 7 to 14 days
- RVs/Notes: RVs are acceptable for ninety days at a time or six monthswith a building permit.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile Homes are allowed but you would have to get permission from the county.
- Water: Build a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Septic.
- Electric: Wind and solar energy.
- Gas: No gas lines. Propane gas or petroleum gas.
- Waste: The county waste management team will collect two times aweek.
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.