Start anew on this 4.57-acre plot of land in Elko County, Nevada and get away from it all.
If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and want to get back to nature, Elko County is the perfect destination.
Here, you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as canoeing, wildlife viewing, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting and even attend local festivals that celebrate the strong sense of community in the area. Experience an unforgettable adventure in Elko County!
The following list is a sample of destinations and driving distance from this property:
- Balanced Rock Park – 177 miles
- Shoshone Falls Park – 171 miles
- Box Canyons Springs Preserve – 181 miles
- Downtown Elko – 100 miles
- Utah Border – 11 miles
- I-80 – 23 miles
- West Wendover – 53 miles
- Salt Lake City – 176 miles
- Boise, ID – 310 miles
Owner Financing – No Credit Check – No Interest
If you don’t like this lot, subscribe to our email list so you will get updated as new lands become available.
If you want to see the lot, please feel free to visit.
*There are not existing wells on the property, this is the raw land only.
The cash price for this property is $2,999, or owner finance the property.
- $249 Doc Fee to get started
- $150 Down
- $399 per month for 8 months (plus $10/month Note Maintenance Fee and $1.80/month prorated property taxes)
- 0% Interest
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- No Prepayment Penalties
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Own this lot. Start today with $249 doc fee and $150 Down then $399/month for 8 months.
Elko County Property Details
- Property Address: Wild W Rd Montello, NV 89830
- Subdivision: Gamble District
- Parcel ID: 010-35B-028
- Size: 4.570 Acres
- Annual Property Taxes: $21.18
- Terrain: Flat, Plain, Desert
- Access: Unnamed dirt road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- GPS Coordinates:
- NW GPS: 41°12’32.10″N, 114°16’7.28″W
- NE GPS: 41°12’32.06″N, 114°15’58.43″W
- SE GPS: 41°12’25.45″N, 114°15’58.54″W
- SW GPS: 41°12’25.54″N, 114°16’4.95″W
- Closest Highways: US HWY-80, RT-233
- Closest Major Cities: Welcomes, Wells, Oasis
- Nearby Attractions: Historic Wendover Airfield Museum, Wendover Will Neon Cowboy, Balanced Rock Park, Shoshone Falls Park, Box Canyon Springs Preserve
- Zoning: Vacant – Single Family Residential
- What Can Be Built: House
- What Can You Do On/Near Property: Reside
- Camping/Notes: Camping is allowed for 28 days at a time
- RVs/Notes: RVs are allowed, but if it is not hooked up to a septic systemthey have to be moved every 28 days.
- Mobile Home/Notes: Mobile homes are allowed but a building permit is required. Must have an approved septic permit and well access.
- Water: Build a well. Contact Nevada Division of Water Resources at (775) 684-2800.
- Sewer/Septic: Septic. Contact the Nevada Division of Health at (775) 684-5920.
- Electric: Contact Wells Rural Electrical or NV Electric at (775) 752-3328/ (702) 402-5555.
- Gas: No gas lines. Use propane. Contact Propane of Wendover Inc at (775) 664-2291.
- Waste: Contact Elko Sanitation at 775-738-3771.
- HOA/Fees: None in the area.
- Notes: A train track goes through the north section of the property, 0.23 acres are on the North side of the tracks and 4.34 acres acres are on the South side of the tracks, see images for more detail.
- Disclaimers: This property is being sold “as is”. We do our best to collect accurate information, but we cannot guarantee that any of the information in this ad is correct, we recommend each buyer do their own research. We do our best to get pictures of the actual property, but they may not be of the property we are advertising. The information we have listed in this ad is what we found when we researched this property; we are relaying the information the county has on the property. It is the buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence before buying. Field & Country LLC provides all terms buyers a 90-day money back guarantee.